Saturday, February 26, 2011

Frizzy Hair

Hair in Hong Kong can be tricky.  It's often humid and often hot yet it's freezing in restaurants and cinemas.  What's a girl to do?  I'm stuck with lots of fine hair and more than a few grays.  I find it is either flat or crazy frizzy.  If I load it with serum it has no body but if I do with out....well its a frizzy nightmare.

I recently tried a Brazilian Blowout and must say it has worked wonders.  The frizz is gone, except for new grays which seem to appear daily ...grrr. It is a bit flatter but I can work some body into it with styling products.  The major drag is that it wears off SO quickly and I worry about whether it damages my hair (even though they "claim" it is conditioning I can't help but be skeptical).

What do you do for the frizzies?

No comments:

Post a Comment